Are you thinking about installing a ductless mini-split system in your home in Peoria, AZ? If so, you’re not alone. Ductless mini-split systems are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners who want to improve the efficiency of their heating and cooling systems. At Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating, we are proud to offer ductless mini-split system installation services.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split System in Peoria, AZ
Many benefits come with owning a ductless mini-split system and they are as follows:
1. Increased Efficiency- Ductless mini-split systems are much more efficient than traditional HVAC systems because there is no loss of heat or cool air through ductwork.
2. Cost Savings- Because they are so efficient, ductless mini-split systems can save you a lot of money on your energy bills each month.
3. Flexibility- Ductless mini-split systems are very flexible when it comes to installation. They can be installed in a variety of locations and don’t require extensive ductwork.
4. Improved Air Quality- Ductless mini-split systems improve the air quality in your home because they don’t circulate dust and other allergens like traditional HVAC systems.
Tips to maintain your ductless mini-split system
Maintenance is key to any system, but especially one that goes without saying that a ductless mini-split system needs regular maintenance to function properly. Below are some tips on how you can maintain your ductless mini-split system in Peoria, AZ:
1. Check the air filter monthly and replace it as needed.
2. Keep the area around the indoor and outdoor units clear of debris.
3. Have the system serviced by a professional at least once a year.
4. If you notice any strange noises or smells coming from the unit, call a professional immediately.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your ductless mini-split system lasts for many years to come.
If you’re interested in installing a ductless mini-split system in your home in Peoria, AZ, contact Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating today at 623-377-7137. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about this type of system and help you decide if it’s right for your home.