Do I Need A New Water Heater Installation, Phoenix?
Are you wondering if it’s time for a new water heater? If you are, you’re not alone. According to Energy Star, about 7 to 7.8 million American homes replace their water heaters each year. So, how do you know if it’s time to replace your water heater?
In this article, we cover some of the basic things you need to know about water heaters. We begin with five signs that show you need a new water heater installation. We follow that with several reasons why you need a professional company to handle your heater repair. To wrap up, we reveal the top factors you should consider before a new heater installation.
Five Signs You Need a New Water Heater Installation, Phoenix
- You’re tired of repairing your current water heater.
- Your heater is more than 15 years old and struggling.
- Your water heater leaks or drips.
- Your water isn’t hot enough, no matter how high you set your thermostat.
- Rusty colored water from your unit.
Why Do You Need a Professional Company for Your Heater Repair?
- A pro will prevent you from spending more on the same problem.
- A professional will observe any abnormality and set it right while working on the main fault.
- Pros always adhere to all safety measures.
Top Factors to Consider Before a New Heater Installation
- What type of water heater do you need?
- Is your water heater going to be heated by gas, oil, or electricity?
- What size of water heater will be right for your needs?
- How much space do you have available?
Get to Know the Friendly Morehart Family
At Morehart Air Conditioning And Heating, we see ourselves as a part of our community. Our goal is to provide maximum efficiency to every home. Call us now at (623) 377-7137 for the best water heater installation in Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas.