AC Repair in Peoria, Phoenix, Mesa, AZ and Surrounding AreasAC Repair in Peoria, Phoenix, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Black Canyon City, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Fountain Hills,, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield Park, New River, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tonopah, Waddell, Wickenburg, Wittmann, AZ and Surrounding Areas.
AC Repair in Peoria, Phoenix, Mesa, AZ and Surrounding Areas
As your Air Conditioning systems get older, the equipment will start needing repairs. If you are experiencing loud noises, burning smells, or not getting enough cool air, it may be time to reach out to a professional from Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating in Phoenix, AZ. Issues like leaking water near indoor equipment or on the ceiling with rooftop equipment are also signs of possible needed repairs. These occurrences indicate your air conditioning unit may be outdated and in need of a professional assessment from a qualified cooling expert at Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating in Phoenix, AZ.Call Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating at (602) 640-0444 to have our friendly, experienced Phoenix AC repair professionals get your equipment running at top performance again. Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating strives to provide the highest quality parts and equipment available and is ready to service your equipment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
High-Quality AC Repair in Peoria, ArizonaAir Conditioner Repair in Peoria, Phoenix, Mesa, AZ, and the Surrounding Areas Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating is a family-owned and operated HVAC contractor serving Maricopa County. We’re proud of our track record of providing high-quality air conditioning and heating services you can trust. With our Arizona summers, a fully operational AC system is vital. That’s why our team exceeds expectations as they quickly restore your air conditioner’s function to 100%. Not only is our dedicated staff professionally trained, certified, and licensed, but our technicians’ continuing education keeps them ahead of the game. That means we’re able to repair all makes and models of air conditioners and no HVAC problem is too tough. We’re committed to making your home or business more energy-efficient year-round.
Experts in Residential and Commercial AC RepairOur professionals are skilled at installing, repairing, and maintaining all types of residential and commercial HVAC systems. We’re specialists in evaporative cooling, mini-split systems, duct repair and installation, and “green,” eco-friendly energy solutions for your home and office. We offer maintenance programs to keep your air conditioner running at top speed without any of the do-it-yourself hassles. Our indoor air quality assessments ensure your family can breathe easy and that contaminants like toxins and mold get spotted before they cause health issues.
Emergency AC Repair and BeyondWe’re available for you 24/7 when you need immediate assistance with your air conditioner. If your unit needs extensive repairs or if you need a new AC system, our experts can help you with that too. Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating installs top-notch brands that operate at the highest performance standards. And because we offer the best financing options, your new AC won’t break the bank. If you notice that your air conditioner is struggling as the weather’s warming up, here are some indications it may need repair:
- Although the air blowing from the vents is cold, there isn’t much airflow.
- Vents are blowing out warm air, no matter the temperature at which you set the thermostat.
- The humidity inside your home is high. That’s not a good sign, especially in a state as dry as ours.
- Your air conditioner is going through frequent cycles, turning on and off more often than usual.
- Moldy, stale, dusty, or other foul odors have been coming from vents when you run your AC.
- You’ve noticed water leaking from the indoor unit, from ceilings or rooftop equipment.
- You’ve noticed refrigerant leaking from your inside air conditioning unit — or you can smell the coolant (it has a scent somewhat like that of sweet alcohol or nail polish remover).
- When your AC turns on, it makes strange noises, such as grinding, squealing, rattling, or it just sounds much louder or “strained” than usual.
Whole HVAC System EvaluationWhen we come out to inspect your air conditioner, we won’t only look at what’s causing trouble now. We’ll perform an extensive evaluation of your whole cooling system. This analysis not only allows us to catch other potential issues before they happen but gives us the bigger picture. Then, if needed, your technician will recommend products and solutions to help you save on energy consumption, and get the most out of your HVAC system. During our whole system evaluation, your HVAC professional will:
- Check all the electrical connections.
- Inspect the overall condition of the HVAC equipment and ducting.
- Ensure that your HVAC system was installed correctly.
- Test and calibrate the thermostat.
- Check the air filter, replace it if needed, and advise you on the best replacement schedule.
- Check all the blower components, such as the fan.
- Inspect the evaporator coils and the condenser of your AC unit.
- Inspect safety controls, starting capabilities, and temperature differentiation.
- Check the refrigerant level and pressure.
- Inspect the condensate drain, drain line, and pan.
- Inspect your system’s air handler — the part which controls the circulation of indoor air and its temperature, which you’ve chosen per your thermostat setting. Your HVAC tech will compare the air handler’s function to your heating and cooling equipment to make sure they’re in sync.
- Check the defrost cycle and heat pump heating mode.
- Inspect the ignition, burner, and heat exchanger.
- Test piping and gas pressure, if applicable.
- Check the combustion air (air that’s used in the combustion of fuel).
- Check the backup heating source for your heat pump.
- Inspect your vents.
- Ensure your HVAC equipment has the proper clearance from walls and obstructions.
Specialists in Ductless Air Conditioner RepairMorehart Air Conditioning & Heating is an expert in ductless AC repair. Ductless air conditioners have lots of advantages when it comes to cooling. However, because they are different than traditional systems, they also have unique needs. Some of the most frequently seen problems with ductless ACs are refrigerant leaks, water leaks behind wall-mounted air handlers, and broken air handlers. Our technicians are skilled in inspecting ductless air conditioner components and catching leaks before they damage your walls and home.
Whole House Comfort and Air Quality AssuranceWe’re not only there for you when it comes to heating and cooling, but for the air quality and overall safety of your home. We install smoke detectors, carbon monoxide and dioxide detectors, wi-fi and smart thermostats, and water heaters, including tankless. Like our HVAC services, we offer both routine and emergency water heater repair, as well as maintenance plans. Best of all, Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating also sells and installs air purification systems. The APCO whole-house air purifier inactivates viruses, such as the coronavirus, influenza, and more. Besides having this crucial germicidal effect, adding an air purification system brings other benefits. Air purifiers eliminate odors, reduce dust, pet dander, and other air pollutants, decrease the amount of dust that settles on surfaces, and they even prolong the life of your HVAC system. For high-quality AC repair as we gear up for summer, or a new air conditioner installation, call the experts at Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating. We’ll treat you right and help you beat the Arizona heat with “Morehart, less hassle!”