Our technicians are trained for your safety
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians
when they show up at your home.
- Upon arrival, we can greet you with a foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, air five, curtsy or salute
- Gloves and masks can be worn throughout our visit if that makes you feel more comfortable
- Hand sanitizer is worn on belts and booties are worn to cover shoes
- They will spray down all areas they contact with a disinfectant before and after the service
- All technicians check their temperature, each morning, prior to beginning their schedules
- Our team will limit exposure to 6-8 feet, practicing CDC recommended “social distancing”
- We will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions to protect you and your loved ones.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and their families and our community is of the utmost importance to Morehart Air Conditioning.